With more than 100 attorneys at law cooperating across the SEE region, we take pride in our work, dedication and understanding of our clients' industries and needs.

scroll down

In Focus

Expertise

Regional coverage

Through our regional network and cooperating offices in 6 countries, we can help you to achieve your industry-specific business goals.

Read more

Practice and industry groups

We are consistently top-ranked as a professional service providers in the region by leading legal directories.

Read more

International desks

Our dedicated German, French, Nordic and Chinese desks have strong track records assisting foreign investors in the SEE region.

Read more

News

New Law

Karanovic & Partners Holds a Webinar on the Implementation of the New Law on PPPs in Montenegro

Karanovic & Partners held a webinar dedicated to the Implementation of the Law on Private-Public Partnerships in Montenegro (“PPP Law”). The webinar was produced in cooperation with the Montenegrin Foreign Investors Council. Speakers – Senior Partner Darko Jovanović, Senior Associates* Milena Rončević Pejović and Mina Srećković and a representative of the Ministry of Finance of […]

Read more

The Impact of COVID-19

Karanovic & Partners Holds Future of Retail Webinar

Karanovic & Partners held a webinar dedicated to the Future of Retail on 27 May 2020. The webinar is a part of the “Future of” series, where our colleagues and experts cover and discuss various industries and the possible impact the pandemic of COVID-19 will have on them. Retail industry found itself in a completely […]

Read more

After an Investigation

Fourteen Oil Companies Fined Over EUR 4 Million by competition authority for price collusion in Kosovo*

The Kosovar Competition Authority (“KCA”) imposed a EUR 4 million fine in total in early May 2020 on fourteen oil companies for collusion on retail prices of fuel in 2018. As stated by the President of KCA, the investigation that encompassed both retail and wholesale levels of the market was launched in early 2019 following […]

Read more

New Acquisition

Karanovic & Partners Advises Tethyan in Acquisition of EFPP

Karanovic & Partners advised the Canadian precious and base metals exploration company Tethyan Resource Corp. in its acquisition of 10% shares and management control over the of the Serbian geological company EFPP. With this move, Tethyan secured the exclusive right to purchase the remaining 90% of the shares at some point in the next 12 […]

Read more

Find a lawyer

advanced search

Join Our Team

If you would like to send us your CV to be kept in our database, please fill in the application form. Please bear in mind that CVs are collected all year round, but candidates will only be contacted if and when a vacancy arises.

find out more