Karanovic & Partners, in cooperation with local lawyers, has been shortlisted for the prestigious CEE Legal Matters Deal of the Year Award for the third year in a row. The practice found itself among 151 different firms from the CEE region competing for awards in 22 different countries.
Karanovic & Partners, as a regional legal practice in cooperation with local lawyers, is shortlisted with a record number of six deals in five jurisdictions.
Nominated deals are:
- Masdar’s acquisition of stake in Krnovo Green Energy from Akuo Energy,
- Pepsico and Karlovarske Mineralne Vody’s acquisition of Knjaz Milos from Mid Europa Partners,
- Coca Cola HBC’s acquisition of Bambi from Mid Europa Partners,
- PPP for Vinca Waste Treatment Facility,
- Financing for Joyson Systems’ acquisition of Ohridska Banka AD Skopje,
- EBRD financing of construction of new combined heat and powerplant.
The winner will be decided by the Shortlist Panels selected for each jurisdiction, after which the Final Selection Committee will make the final decision regarding the winner.
This year’s CEE Deal of the Year Awards will be announced at the DOTY Awards Banquet in London on 23 April 2020.