After winning the Deal of the Year Award in 2018, Karanovic & Partners is this year once again in the finals for this prestigious accolade – this time with 5 deals and in 5 jurisdictions. Organized by the renowned CEE Legal Matters magazine, these awards are a way of recognizing the biggest and most important deals by law firms in Central and Eastern European jurisdictions.
Karanovic & Partners is shortlisted for the 2019 Deal of Year with the following deals:
- Virgin Pulse’s Acquisition of Business and Assets of Piksel Interactive d.o.o. Tuzla;
- ArcelorMittal Zenica, Finnfund, KPA Unicon Oy, and City of Zenica Public-Private Partnership;
- PPF’s Acquisition of Telenor’s Telecom Business in Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro, and Hungary;
- Sazka’s Acquisition of the Controlling Interest in Super Sport; and,
- Zijin Mining Group’s Acquisition of a Majority Stake in RTB Bor.
The shortlists were chosen by panels of experts on the ground in each CEE jurisdiction from over 200 submissions made by law firms all over Europe. The winners will be announced at the 2019 Deal of the Year Awards Banquet in Budapest.
For more information, please follow this link.